Is the Center Appropriate for Me?
A large number of people require wound care at some point in their lives. The Wound Treatment Center specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic non-healing wounds. The center features the latest in advanced wound care treatment for patients with wounds caused by diabetes and circulatory problems, pressure ulcers, wound and bone infections, thermal burns and cancer patients with delayed healing from tissue damage caused by radiation treatments. The value of the Wound Treatment Center is based on early intervention, improved healing rates, reduced amputations, reduced disability and overall case management of the patient. Our intent is to medically manage our patients with the understanding that each patient is different and the treatment program selected must be individualized to both the patient and type of wound.
If you have seen your physician and been told that you have one of the following conditions or believe you may have one of these conditions, call the Center today and schedule an appointment:
Click here for a referral form to take to your physician.
- Brown recluse spider bites
- Chronic non-healing wounds
- Compromised skin grafts and flaps
- Crush injuries and traumatic wounds
- Decubitus ulcers (pressure sores or bedsores)
- Diabetic foot and leg ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Ischemic wounds (wounds with no blood supply)
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Ostomy-related skin problems and wounds
- Peripheral vascular disease and circulatory-related wounds
- Radionecrosis (tissue damage due to radiation therapy)
- Refractory osteomyelitis (recurrent bone infection)
- Soft tissue necrosis (death of muscle or skin tissue)
- Surgical wound infections